[kde-freebsd] k3b-kde4 crashes after audio rip

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:07:42 CEST 2010

On Thursday 05 August 2010 19:45:56 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> On Thursday 05 August 2010 13:53:26 David Naylor wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > k3b-kde4 is crashing when closing the Audio rip dialog (after ripping has
> > started).  This happens if ripping is cancelled or finished.
> >
> > See attached for the traceback.
> >
> > Removing the ``delete d->paranoiaLib'' line from k3baudioripjob.cpp fixes
> > the problem.
> >
> > Regards
>
> Do you know if this is FreeBSD-specific? At first glance it looks like it's
> better to report it on bugs.kde.org so Michal can fix it upstream.

Another two items that I have found:
 - k3b does not rip the tracks in order
 - track 1 doesn't get ripped unless done individually

I will be surprised if it wasn't FreeBSD specific as surely someone picked up
this problem before?

Is there a good KDE4 based debugger, I'll try track down the problem (and
provide patches)?

Regards