[kde-freebsd] qt4-gui and gif

Dima Panov fluffy at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 7 00:27:44 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 07 April 2010 08:59:48 Doug Barton wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I maintain net-p2p/qbittorrent-22 which uses qt4, and has recently
> (version 2.2.4) started using a gif file as part of the interface. When
> I compile and install the new version the gif file does not appear. As
> far as I can tell this is related to the fact that qt4-gui does not
> include support for gif files, whereas it does include support for png,
> which works just fine.
>
> Is my analysis correct? Can this be fixed?

Please add graphics/qt4-imageformats (QT_COMPONENTS+= imegeformats) as dependency.
qt4-gui is only widget library, all graphical formats manipulations processed by
dynamically loaded qt4-imageformats library

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29