[kde-freebsd] qt4-gui and gif

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 6 23:59:48 CEST 2010

Howdy,

I maintain net-p2p/qbittorrent-22 which uses qt4, and has recently
(version 2.2.4) started using a gif file as part of the interface. When
I compile and install the new version the gif file does not appear. As
far as I can tell this is related to the fact that qt4-gui does not
include support for gif files, whereas it does include support for png,
which works just fine.

Is my analysis correct? Can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Doug

			-- Propellerheads