[kde-freebsd] k3b-kde4 1.68.0 alpha3 port

Jason E. Hale bsdkaffee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:55:30 CEST 2009

Attached is a port for the latest KDE4 version of K3B (1.68.0 alpha3):
http://www.k3b.org/
This is still labeled alpha, but may be useful for some users who wish to
reduce the need for KDE3 libraries.  You may, however, safely have this port
installed along side of the KDE3 version of K3B.

I added support for sysutils/cdrkit, but I would not recommend it for users
with DVD drives since sysutils/dvd+rw-tools requires sysutils/cdrtools which
conflicts with cdrkit.

I would appreciate any other feedback or suggestions.

- Jason