[kde-freebsd] ports/139798: audio/arts: artsd crashes with SIGSEGV on 9-CURRENT

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Oct 21 13:50:10 CEST 2009

The following reply was made to PR ports/139798; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/139798: audio/arts: artsd crashes with SIGSEGV on 9-CURRENT
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:16:55 +0200

 El día Tuesday, October 20, 2009 a las 08:04:43PM +0000, miwi at freebsd.org escribió:

 > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 > State-Changed-By: miwi
 > State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 20 20:04:43 UTC 2009
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > so you reported this to the kde mailing list. we have no idea where the
 > problem is. what do you think should we now do? I think we should close
 > this pr and you should open a pr to the kde bug tracker.

 I have reported this issue by mail to FreeBSD kde and to -current; after
 a lot of own tests, I now filed a bug report into FreeBSD, especially
 because I think that the bug is not in KDE sources, but somewhere in the
 ports interoperability; if you feel we don't care and close the PR, then
 we should as well remove x11/kde3 at all, because the build just is
 broken at least for audio/arts;

 	matthias

 --
 Matthias Apitz
 t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211