[kde-freebsd] KDM problem with 4.3.1

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Tue Oct 13 22:05:18 CEST 2009

Hi all,

My thanks to Bartosz and Andriy. Although I don't remember doing it, I
apparently switched the theme to oxygen-air. That theme doesn't have the user
list. Switching back to the default themes solved my problem. Now if 8.0-RC1
would recognize my AHCI mode SATA DVD drive... :-P

I've said it before, but I want to thank the FreeBSD KDE team. Despite some
annoyances (no kdesu button in System Settings?) KDE 4.3.1 is an awesome
Desktop Interface and I love being able to use it on FreeBSD.

Thanks again,
DMK