[kde-freebsd] k3b freebsd contact

Jason E. Hale bsdkaffee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:15:33 CEST 2009

On Friday 09 October 2009 15:42:38 Heiner wrote:

> That's me, although I am planning to retire here: I have currently not
>  enought resources to move to KDE4 so that I will most likley be unable to
>  do the KDE4 port of k3b once it is available. Is anybody here who wants to
>  take the k3b port?

I have been working the KDE4 version of the K3B port, so I would be willing to
talk with anyone who has ideas for that.  So far what I have pretty much
works, except K3B can never find the cdrecord executable even though the KDE3
version works just fine.  As soon as I figure that one out, I may submit the
port.  I would prefer to wait until there is at least a beta release, but they
haven't exactly been pushing releases out the door.

- Jason