[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kdelibs4/files

Dima Panov Fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Fri Oct 9 12:24:29 CEST 2009

On Friday 09 October 2009 20:04:15 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:18:59 -0700 (PDT), Dima Panov wrote:
> > SVN commit 5508 by fluffy:
> >
> > - Backport another forgotten patch for KDE 4.3.2
> >
> > From svn log:
> >
> > SVN commit 1032787 by dfaure:
> >
> > Backport fix for 207173/209876: Hide the whole widget, not just the view
> > and the viewport. Otherwise the findbar stays around, receives focus, and
> > this makes the partmanager activate the part that we're currently
> > deleting...
> >
> > With multiple tabs opened, Ctrl+F Ctrl+W crashes konqueror/khtml in
> > 4.3.2...
> >
> > 4.3.2 would have been more stable if I hadn't forgotten to backport
> > two fixes... can't wait for 4.3.3.
> > Forgot to do this before 4.3.2, so the fix will be in 4.3.3 :(
> >

> >  A             patch-khtml
>
> I propose to use different names for patches from upstream so they can be
> easily distinguished from FreeBSD/ports specific patches.
> For example patch-${svnrev}.
> This will simplify life a bit for those who pushing our patches upstream
>  and for those who updates ports for next KDE releases, id est for us :)

I'd like the idea. Also upstream patches will be applied before any ports patches, so it's
a very good scheme for the future changes.

Will rename 2 upstream patches by this scheme.

P.S.: Time to document team rules and propose it as one of basic rules?

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29