[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kdelibs4/files

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Fri Oct 9 11:04:15 CEST 2009

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:18:59 -0700 (PDT), Dima Panov wrote:
> SVN commit 5508 by fluffy:
>
> - Backport another forgotten patch for KDE 4.3.2
>
> From svn log:
>
> SVN commit 1032787 by dfaure:
>
> Backport fix for 207173/209876: Hide the whole widget, not just the view
> and the viewport. Otherwise the findbar stays around, receives focus, and
> this makes the partmanager activate the part that we're currently
> deleting...
>
> With multiple tabs opened, Ctrl+F Ctrl+W crashes konqueror/khtml in
> 4.3.2...
>
> 4.3.2 would have been more stable if I hadn't forgotten to backport
> two fixes... can't wait for 4.3.3.
> Forgot to do this before 4.3.2, so the fix will be in 4.3.3 :(
>

>  A             patch-khtml

I propose to use different names for patches from upstream so they can be
easily distinguished from FreeBSD/ports specific patches.
For example patch-${svnrev}.
This will simplify life a bit for those who pushing our patches upstream and
for those who updates ports for next KDE releases, id est for us :)

Max