[kde-freebsd] KDE 4 build problem in FreeBSD 7.2 with all updated ports...

Larry Maloney larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 20:54:11 CEST 2009

Raphael,

I had to stop the build outside my chroot environment for the weekend.  I will try it again today.  My "normal" environment stopped cause of qt4 library issues, but that's not the same as my CMake problem.

I'm not 100% the problem is with chroot, but it could very well be.  I've had other weird problems before when trying to build in chroot.  For example, my path environment variable shows a path to /usr/local/sbin, yet when I try to run a program from /usr/local/sbin it won't get executed.  I have to include the full path to the binary (this is a non KDE issue) ...

Larry