[kde-freebsd] KDE 4 build problem in FreeBSD 7.2 with all updated ports...

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:37:51 CEST 2009

2009/10/3 Larry Maloney <larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com>

> Hello,
>
> I'm having essentailly the same problem as this post:
>
> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=2479&highlight=cmake
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Larry

As we've talked on IRC, it may have something to do with you building
inside a chroot environment. For some reason, CMake is picking its own
/usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake instead of kdelibs'
/usr/local/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4.cmake.

You said things didn't work when you built outside your chroot, but
didn't say what the error was. Can you provide more details?