[kde-freebsd] Introducing

yerenkow at uct.ua yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed May 13 23:35:23 CEST 2009

Hi all, I'm new in lists.

1. I cannot "switch user" in Kde4, using kde 4.2.2, running PC-BSD 7.1
Is this known bug ?

2. I tried to compile qt4.5, all fails in sub-gui task; who currently
porting qt, and what status is now?

3. I ported some linux-only bindings java to native libs for freebsd in
past, so now I'm looking for qt-jambi, I made a clone of their source here:
http://gitorious.org/~yerenkow
I have some progress, parts are building OK, but I have installed qt
4.4.3, and working on jambi 4.5.0, so probably I need wait until qt45
arrive freebsd.

Any questions/comments/propositions/helps are appreciated :)