[kde-freebsd] kde4 Response

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Wed May 13 07:56:52 CEST 2009

I have a new 7.2 system and since kde-4 came on the CD, I installed it. I do
most of my stuff from a konsole window but the response is terrible. It takes
5-7 seconds, at times, to respond to characters that I have typed and to
accept the <cr>. I would like to use kde-4 but this response is not
acceptable. What could be wrong?

I don't want to uninstall the ports, reinstall everything but using kde-3 and
then find out that it is an x-window problem.

I do a lot of work from a console out side of kde and need moused to paste in
a console.

Kent
--
Kent Stewart