[kde-freebsd] missing symbol: more

Henry Hu henry.hu.sh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:04:29 CET 2009

As qstrcmp looks like Qt4 symbol, I looked at `ldd /usr/local/bin/automoc4`:
        libQtCore.so.4 => /usr/local/lib/qt4/libQtCore.so.4 (0x28087000)
and `objdump -x /usr/local/lib/qt4/libQtCore.so.4 | grep qstrcmp | c++filt`:
0006ee10 __float128     F .text 0000006f
qstrcmp(QByteArray const&, char const*)
0006f7c0 __float128     F .text 0000005a
qstrcmp(QByteArray const&, QByteArray const&)
0006e4a0 __float128     F .text 00000057              qstrcmp(char
const*, char const*)

So it comes from QtCore, I have qt4-corelib-4.4.3 installed. Maybe you
need to rebuild this port?

Cheers,
Henry