[kde-freebsd] [RFC] Relocating misc/koffice-i18* to editors/koffice-i18*

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 18 16:42:03 CEST 2009

I'm all in favor of both. I think a localizaion category is ultimately the way to go, since
right now we seem to have i18n stuff scattered across the ports tree, and it would be nice
to centralize them. Then if I build port "foo" I can just check localize/foo-i18n to see if
we have i18n to build or not.

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software