[kde-freebsd] [CFT] Qt 4.5.2 for FreeBSD!

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:19:11 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 19:51:02 Martin Wilke wrote:
> Note for KDE 4.2.X users, If you want to play with
> Qt 4.5 before we commit it, you need to deinstall
> multimedia/phonon and install multimeda/qt4-phonon
> instead.

great news!
is it possible to test kde 4.3 too? i'm in a busy moment and can't break
things on my laptop, but i'll be happy to test it if it builds and runs! and
don't worry, i have `zfs snapshot` if it goes bad ;)
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>

The program isn't debugged until the last user is dead.