[kde-freebsd] [APPROVAL REQUEST] latest unixODBC breaks several ports

Peter Lai cowbert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:53:33 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Max Khon wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I would like to commit attached patches in order to fix ports builds
>> after recent update of unixODBC port.
>> unixODBC patch is taken from vendor CVS repository.
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> No objection from portmgr.  However, I would wait for a response from
> the unixODBC maintainer at the very least.
>
> Joe

Am I supposed to get some notice if tinderbox is breaking on ports
broken by the one I updated? Because it's annoying that I have to find
out this way >.<

In any case, just heads up that vendor is rebasing unixODBC, so be
careful what you are chasing, but these look ok to me. (I did not have
to patch in order for my test case - freetds (which I will also update
in a bit) - to build and link so I not sure exactly what is up with
the pgsql and mysql connectors...).