[kde-freebsd] kdebindings4 port (Re: KDE 4.2 - Missing printer app?)

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Jan 19 10:05:05 CET 2009

On Monday 19 January 2009, Dima Panov wrote:
> Sounds good. Indeed, SMOKE part of kdebindings is very depended on rubyqt,
> as far I understand.
That's the other way around. rubyqt is very dependent of SMOKE. SMOKE is
independent of ruby.

I am also a bit surprised that you get compilation error with ruby 1.8, that's
what I use to compile kdebindings (not on freebsd, but there shouldn't be a
big difference), and ruby 1.9 is still a development version and shouldn't be
used in production environnement, and I am not sure it has been sufficiently
tested with kdebindings.

--
Cyrille Berger