[kde-freebsd] Fw: ports/117960: Patches to enable webcam support in net-im/kopete

Tino Engel goaengel at gmx.net
Sat Jan 10 02:11:36 CET 2009

FYI, sorry

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 01:59:44 +0100
From: Tino Engel <goaengel at gmx.net>
To: Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: [kde-freebsd] ports/117960: Patches to enable webcam
support in net-im/kopete

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:36:02 +0300
Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:37:57 +0100, Tino Engel wrote:
> > Of course... :)
> > Here you go.
> Hi Tino,
>
> I asked your patches. Looks you've sent me original patches from PR,
> but they fail to apply cleanly on the latest kopete.
>
> Cheers,
> Max

Hi Max,

I am very sorry. This is what happens...
I took so much care to make the patches correct, test everything twice
and so on.
And finally, as you say, I have sent you the old patches I had referred
to. (The same file names, u know... ;))

So here we go with the new ones... Sorry for the inconvenience so
much... *shame

Gr33z, Tino

P.S.: Did I say already? The Makefile.diff has to be applied
manually as far as I know.

P.P.S.: GOOD THING: Webcam still working stable, kopete stable, various
conversations... :)

P.P.P.S.: bad thing: i can only send picture to one peer t once, but
this may be due to my weak pc... second sending-picture rarely pops up,
but i cannot keep it.