[kde-freebsd] py-kde4, kdebindings, and kde printer for testing!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Feb 13 03:15:21 CET 2009

Kris Moore wrote:
> Diego Depaoli wrote:
>> On 2/11/09, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
>>> This is the most extensive port update I've ever done, so I'm sure
>>> you'll find bugs, just let me know so we can get them fixed up! Thanks!!
>> Thanks  you for porting.
>> Py-qt4-gui and py-kde4 take an unnatural time to compile with cpu load
>> near 100%.
>>
>> Kdebindings4 fails at
>>
>> [ 66%] Built target kpythonpluginfactory
>> Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libqyotoshared.so
>> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsmokeqt
>>
>> Regards
>>

> Deigo,
>
> Sorry for the mess! I uploaded some of the wrong files the other day,
> the py-kde4 port was something I was playing with for the SVN version of
> it, as opposed to kdebindings4, which is where its "supposed" to be
> compiled for kde 4.2 :P
>
> I'm running through a build now to ensure it works, and I'll upload the
> fixed port files shortly.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Kris Moore

Ok, here's the correct stuff for kdebindings 4 :)

As before, remove all your py-qt4, py-sip, any old kdebindings4, and
then build devel/kdebindings4.

After it compiles, you can then build kdeutils4, and kdeadmin4
(provided), which should now build the printer applets and such. I've
run these through portlint, and it all appears good, with working
pkg-plists also.

Let me know how it goes!

(Also, just in case I didn't mention, this is for KDE 4.2.0, thats all
I've tested it with anyway)

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software