[kde-freebsd] py-kde4, kdebindings, and kde printer for testing!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Feb 12 20:14:14 CET 2009

Diego Depaoli wrote:
> On 2/11/09, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
>> This is the most extensive port update I've ever done, so I'm sure
>> you'll find bugs, just let me know so we can get them fixed up! Thanks!!
> Thanks  you for porting.
> Py-qt4-gui and py-kde4 take an unnatural time to compile with cpu load
> near 100%.
>
> Kdebindings4 fails at
>
> [ 66%] Built target kpythonpluginfactory
> Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libqyotoshared.so
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsmokeqt
>
> Regards

Deigo,

Sorry for the mess! I uploaded some of the wrong files the other day,
the py-kde4 port was something I was playing with for the SVN version of
it, as opposed to kdebindings4, which is where its "supposed" to be
compiled for kde 4.2 :P

I'm running through a build now to ensure it works, and I'll upload the
fixed port files shortly.

Thanks!

--
Kris Moore