[kde-freebsd] messed library versions in 4.2 test equipment

Dorian Büttner dorian.buettner at gmx.de
Wed Feb 4 12:12:01 CET 2009

Hi,

can't get kdebase4-runtime to compile on my i386 system, since it
expects kimproxy.5. Therefore, it starts recompile of kdelibs4, which
actually was the action happening exact before :(
However, lib's plist states libkimproxy.so.5 and other versions, ls -l
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkim* gives me .4 and .4.2 versions with a recent
date and time.
Lokks like the same scheme Tobias is experiencing with his kdeedu a
couple of posts downwards. Any idea?

Thanks,
Dorian