[kde-freebsd] Call for Testing KDE 4.2 for FreeBSD

Dorian Büttner dorian.buettner at gmx.de
Mon Feb 2 20:59:11 CET 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009 15:22:29 Thomas Schlesinger wrote:

> I've build some packages successfully over the last days with FreeBSD 7.1
Shouldn't it read: since yesterday evening?
> on i386 (Upgrade from KDE 4.1.x):
You should delete your ports and start over, as described in UPDATING-area51.

> Does anybody have an idea ho to fix this?
Yes. Had a similar incident with kimproxy.5 in kdepim4 those days - that comes
from checking out and starting compiling before the official cft. I have since
then compiled on both i386 and amd64 -> no prob except the usual stale
patches.
You could also install bsdadminscripts from ports and run libchk -qo, this
will give you an overwiew how messed your system is regarding library
versions. It's often mentioned in bsdforen.de.

> Thanks,
> Thomas
Regards,
Dorian