[kde-freebsd] kdelibs4 and shared-mime-info

Dorian Büttner dorian.buettner at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 19:39:33 CEST 2009

Hi list,

on one of my test machines I removed all ports and started from scratch.
When it came to build kde4 from metaport, it stopped in kdelibs4 due to
we encounter every now and then.

It should propably be listed in the build-deps?

To not make a secret out of it, I installed before (with their
- pam-/nss-ldap
- portupgrade
- python26
- libtool22
- some x11-drivers (nouveau, mouse, keyboard), xinit
- perl5.10
- and qt-4.5.2 of course

Anyone else ' seen that before? I believe kde4-shared-mime-info already
passed the build, so wondering why it would ignore it's r-deps...