[kde-freebsd] kdelibs4 and shared-mime-info

Dorian Büttner dorian.buettner at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 19:39:33 CEST 2009

Hi list,

on one of my test machines I removed all ports and started from scratch.
When it came to build kde4 from metaport, it stopped in kdelibs4 due to
the
following-REQUIRED-packages-could-not-be-found-on-your-system-:-shared-mime-info->0.3-issue
we encounter every now and then.

It should propably be listed in the build-deps?

To not make a secret out of it, I installed before (with their
dependencies):
- pam-/nss-ldap
- portupgrade
- python26
- libtool22
- some x11-drivers (nouveau, mouse, keyboard), xinit
- perl5.10
- and qt-4.5.2 of course

Anyone else ' seen that before? I believe kde4-shared-mime-info already
passed the build, so wondering why it would ignore it's r-deps...