[kde-freebsd] kdemultimedia 4.3 and pulseaudio

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 03:24:03 CEST 2009

On Friday 07 August 2009 03:15:49 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> I don't see the problem. You built kdemultimedia with it installed for
> the first time, so the binaries and/or libraries depended on it; then
> you just rebuilt kdemultimedia without pulseaudio and removed the
> dependencies.

yes, it's not a big problem actually, but it shouldn't work that way. if a
package is linked to a library, it has to depend on it, or you'll get crashes
here and there. other kde packages (used to) handle problems like this, where
cmake doesn't provide something like a --disable-this in a ./configure
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.