[kde-freebsd] portupgrade to 4.3.0 -- preliminary UPDATING notes?

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Thu Aug 6 13:40:28 CEST 2009

Martin Wilke wrote:
> I hope i find later today a bit time to write the UPDATING.

Is the UPDATING by makc supposed to cover it all?

In addition to qt4-dbus-4.4.3, qt4-designer-4.4.3, and phonon-4.3.1_1,
which are in UPDATING, and lzmautils-4.32.7 and qt-3.3.8_10, which I
mentioned earlier and which are not in UPDATING, some files seem to have
gone from kdepim4 to pdepim4-runtime, thus kdepim4 has to be removed
before the portupgrade, too. Moreover, kdeutils4 did fail for me on the
first attempt, but would build on the second after removing the old version.

In total, these were the packages that hindered my build:
qt4-dbus-4.4.3
qt4-designer-4.4.3
phonon-4.3.1_1
lzmautils-4.32.7