[kde-freebsd] devel/qt4-designer error

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Thu Aug 6 09:47:51 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 07:43:55 pm Kent Stewart wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 August 2009 03:27:33 pm Martin Wilke wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 11:45:19AM -0700, Kent Stewart wrote:
> > > I have hit a point that is stopping me on upgrading to 4.3.
> > >
> > > DesignerFormEditorInterface*, QWidget*)'
> > > .obj/release-shared/preferencesdialog.o(.text+0x24e): In function
> > > `PreferencesDialog::PreferencesDialog(QDesignerFormEditorInterface*,
> > >
> > > QWidget*)':
> > > : undefined reference to `QDesignerFormEditorInterface::optionsPages()
> > >
> > > const'
> > > .obj/release-shared/preferencesdialog.o(.text+0x63e): In function
> > > `PreferencesDialog::PreferencesDialog(QDesignerFormEditorInterface*,
> > >
> > > QWidget*)':
> > > : undefined reference to `QDesignerFormEditorInterface::optionsPages()
> > >
> > > const'
> > > /usr/local/lib/qt4/libQtDesigner.so: undefined reference to
> > > `QCss::Parser::parse(QCss::StyleSheet*)'
> > > *** Error code 1
> >
> > please deinstall /reinstall manual, max committed a UPDATING with some
> > infos for the update.
>
> I saw the update and did that but after you uninstall
> *phonon*, "portupgrade -a" complains that you have to run pkgdb -F because
> of all the modules that still point to them and stops, I did the equivalent
> of a "portupgrade -Oa". All of the qt4 modules are now at 4.5.2. Then, I
> hit the workspace patch error. With the latest cvsup and portupgrade run
> (that is still running), I seem to be zeroing in on having a successful
> update.

There seems to be an order problem. Kdebase-workspace died again but this time
it was because it couldn't find libkholidays. Kdepimlibs had built the
library but it had been deleted. There were other kdepimlib files that had
also been deleted. In addition, kdepim-runtime had some files deleted.

I still have kde-3.5 installed. When I try to build x11/kde4, it complains
about finding kdepim-3 and not kdepim-4. I have kdepimlibs and kdepim-runtime
installed but it didn't detect them.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart