[kde-freebsd] devel/qt4-designer error

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Thu Aug 6 04:43:55 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 03:27:33 pm Martin Wilke wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 11:45:19AM -0700, Kent Stewart wrote:
> > I have hit a point that is stopping me on upgrading to 4.3.
> >
> > DesignerFormEditorInterface*, QWidget*)'
> > .obj/release-shared/preferencesdialog.o(.text+0x24e): In function
> > `PreferencesDialog::PreferencesDialog(QDesignerFormEditorInterface*,
> >
> > QWidget*)':
> > : undefined reference to `QDesignerFormEditorInterface::optionsPages()
> >
> > const'
> > .obj/release-shared/preferencesdialog.o(.text+0x63e): In function
> > `PreferencesDialog::PreferencesDialog(QDesignerFormEditorInterface*,
> >
> > QWidget*)':
> > : undefined reference to `QDesignerFormEditorInterface::optionsPages()
> >
> > const'
> > /usr/local/lib/qt4/libQtDesigner.so: undefined reference to
> > `QCss::Parser::parse(QCss::StyleSheet*)'
> > *** Error code 1
>
> please deinstall /reinstall manual, max committed a UPDATING with some
> infos for the update.

I saw the update and did that but after you uninstall
*phonon*, "portupgrade -a" complains that you have to run pkgdb -F because of
all the modules that still point to them and stops, I did the equivalent of
a "portupgrade -Oa". All of the qt4 modules are now at 4.5.2. Then, I hit the
workspace patch error. With the latest cvsup and portupgrade run (that is
still running), I seem to be zeroing in on having a successful update.

Kent

> - Martin
>
> > Kent
> > --