[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.1 slowdowns

Hannes Hauswedell list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de
Thu Sep 11 17:12:37 CEST 2008

I agree, there is something wrong with dbus. Sometimes an application just
hangs (Konqueror mostly). When I try to do something else, like start a
program with alt+f2, I get:
"KLauncher could not be reached via D-Bus. Error when calling
start_service_by_desktop_path:
empty"
The application starts however, the other app often has to get killed.
Klauncher and dbus do NOT have to restarted...

Greetings
Hannes