[kde-freebsd] New Port for Testing: Amarok2

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Sep 4 19:48:34 CEST 2008

Matt wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
>> Hey all!
>>
>> Great working getting 4.1 into ports! I've been wanting to add Amarok2 to
>> PC-BSD 7 here for a while now, and I just finally sat down and made a port
>> of it.
>
> This port compiles and runs well for me.  One question - for the
> post-configure-reinplace changes to the link.txt files...does every
> single link.txt files in the source tree need to get updated?  Or are
> there certain ones that don't need the change?  if they all need the
> change, would something like this:
>
> post-configure:
>         ${FIND} ${WRKSRC} -type f -name link.txt | ${XARGS}
> ${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|-ldl||g'
>
> be acceptable?  Or is this not a proper way of doing this?
>
> Thanks for the effort - the new Amarok looks pretty good!
> Matt

You're right, we could clean that up to fix all link.txt files in that
one line, I just never sat down and did it :)

Right now Dorian Buettner is working on a new cut of the amarok2 port,
with the latest beta they've released. Dorian, would you like to send
over to the list what you have at this point, and maybe we can all take
a look at it and help you fix up any remaining issues.

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software