[kde-freebsd] ports/123092: devel/cmake: fix Qt4 configuration.

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 18 16:40:05 CEST 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/123092; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Thierry Thomas <thierry at FreeBSD.org>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/123092: devel/cmake: fix Qt4 configuration.
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:38:52 +0200

 Note: the previous patch of Paraview is intended to be built by cmake
 2.4.8. If you update cmake to 2.2.6, the proposed patch
 devel/cmake/files/patch-Modules_FindQt4.cmake is still applicable, but
 Paraview-3.2.1 won't build as-is, due to another problem.

 Paraview-3.2.1 was supposed to support cmake-2.6.0, and if detected it
 uses two new cmake commands (get_property & export), but according to
 <http://www.cmake.org/HTML/cmake-2.6.html#command:get_property>
 and
 <http://www.cmake.org/HTML/cmake-2.6.html#command:export>
 they have not been implemented as expected by the paraview team!

 I have updated my patches to support cmake-2.6.0, and it is available at
 <http://people.freebsd.org/~thierry/ports/paraview-3.2.1%2bcmake-2.2.6.diff>

 Best regards,
 --
 Th. Thomas.