[kde-freebsd] qt4 headers and libs

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Thu Jun 26 13:27:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

With upcoming Qt-4.4.1 release qt headers and libraries are going to move to
${LOCALBASE}/include/qt4 and ${LOCALBASE}/lib/qt4. I'm not sure whether
moving qt libs is reasonable, but qt3/qt4 headers should definitely be
separated, for details:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2008-June/002580.html
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2008-June/002650.html

I've tested ports with the new qt4 layout, several ports need to be fixed (see
attached qt4-ports-fix.diff).

I'd like to introduce QT_INCDIR and QT_LIBDIR:

QT_INCDIR_REL=	include/qt4
QT_LIBDIR_REL=	lib/qt4

QT_PREFIX?=	${LOCALBASE}
QT_INCDIR?=	${QT_PREFIX}/${QT_INCDIR_REL}
QT_LIBDIR?=	${QT_PREFIX}/${QT_LIBDIR_REL}

and replace all (include,lib)/qt4 with them. The patch for fixing
qt4-dependent ports also use these variables.

Max