[kde-freebsd] kdebase hangup error

Sandis Krutovs sandiskr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:52:46 CEST 2008

Hi!

 I upgraded from 6.3 to 7.0 release, compiled custom kernel, deleted
 all ports (with pkg_delete), removed distfiles folder.

 Now I try to install /usr/ports/x11/kde3, kdelibs3 installs without no
 problems, but kdebase3 installation hangs up on "checking if UIC has
 KDE plugins available" and exactly on this command (taken from
 config.log):

 "configure:31678: /usr/local/bin/uic -L
 /usr/local/lib/kde3/plugins/designer -nou
 nload -impl actest.h actest.ui > actest.cpp
 Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of
the authenti
 cation protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
 Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted"

 I run this command in */work/kdebase*/ directory, getting exact same
 result - Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted.

 I already previously sent message like this, getting answered "that's
 your own fault, please reinstall". ok, then please point me some
 pointers what should i upgrade, delete, install, configure.

 In attachment is files from that plugins dir: actest.ui, (there was no
 actest.h), actest.cpp is empty (so i didn't add).

 config.log and config2.log differ as i press Ctrl+C, config2.log is
 log file til "installation hangup", config.log is file after I have
 pressed Ctrl+C.

 And then there is list of installed ports in to_kde.txt

Links to files:
http://vffl.cedric.lv/kde/kdewidgets.a
http://vffl.cedric.lv/kde/kdewidgets.la
http://vffl.cedric.lv/kde/kdewidgets.so