[kde-freebsd] kdegames 4.0.80

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jun 19 15:08:49 CEST 2008

Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Kris Moore wrote:
>> Here's an update Makefile / distinfo for /usr/ports/games/kdegames to
>> version 4.0.80, seems to build and run just fine here. Could somebody
>> add them to area51?
>>
>> Also, has anybody else noted the bug with konsole, how it starts, but a
>> session never comes up? Is this a bug in 4.0.80, or something which
>> we'll need to fix in the port?
> That's true, konsole from 4.0.80 is broken (4.0.3 was fine)
> We can wait for 4.1-beta2 and check may be the problem was fixed already :)
>
> !DSPAM:1,48596bdb20033867111751!

Ahh, OK good to know. I won't waste a lot of time on it then, since
it'll probably be fixed in the next release. How about sound support? I
have xine installed, and in my .xsession-errors log I see a LOT of
Phonon -> Xine calls, but I'm seeing a lot of "Start faking / end
faking" in the log, and no sound plays. Xine itself works fine if I
bring it up and play something via it directly. Has anybody started on
this yet, or have any tips on what may be wrong?

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software