[kde-freebsd] KDE4-Packages Test Result

Hannes Hauswedell list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de
Thu Jul 24 19:42:35 CEST 2008

Sorry for replying on-list in German. The mail was supposed to go to
miwi, but apperently reply-to was set to the list.
Sorry to miwi for displaying parts of your private email on the public
list :(

Heres a short summary of my mail in English:
- Kmail is broken on my systems. The imap-kioslaves seem to die on it. I
attached a log. This problem exists on 4.0.98 and 4.0.99.
- kopete still doesnt work
- xine now works as phonon-backend (I activated oss manually in the
configfile as descirbed in the bug-report)
- gstreamer never worked for me as phonon-backend
- the desktop-containment keeps losing its plasmoid when restarting
kde :(
- I will soon check KDE4 performance problems on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD to
find out whether they are Kernel or Userland-related.

Greetings
Hannes