[kde-freebsd] mouse pointer woes SOLVED

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Mon Jul 21 18:37:25 CEST 2008

Found the solution.
a. I found it only happens when X windows went to sleep. The solution seems
to be:

Change xorg.conf line in Options to read:
"HWCursor" "False"

Then
startx worked fine.
I have net had this happen on the same machine for years until after I
upgraded from freebsd 6.3 to 7.0. Incidentally the graphics card is nvidia

David