[kde-freebsd] qt4.4 and kde4 buildtest on 6.3

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sat Jul 5 03:05:25 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008 02:26:37 am Oliver Heesakkers wrote:
> 1:
> Most of the qt4-ports would not extract the mkspecs directory. So I had to
> copy those every time from qmake4 (where it did extract correctly)

You shouldn't need those in the work directory, because they have already been
installed with qmake4.

> (Ever since the first unofficial qt4-port I have QMAKESPEC=freebsd-g++ in
> my environment.)

That is the cause of the problem. bsd.qt.mk defines QMAKESPEC
as "${QT_PREFIX}/share/qt4/mkspecs/freebsd-g++". If you're defining it as
plain "freebsd-g++", it's stripping off the path configure needs to find the
makespecs.

How do we robustify this? Ignore the environment's QMAKESPEC, or extract the
makespecs? Or something else?

--
David Johnson