[kde-freebsd] area51/desktutils/strigi testing

Tilman Linneweh arved at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 21 13:59:50 CET 2008

* David Johnson [2008-01-21 02:57]:
> I'm starting to test the KDE4 ports on area51. I'll post my progress here as I

Great, it is always good to have more eyes. But beware they are far from
perfect.

> go along.
>
> * I have built deskutils/strigi successfully. The "smoke test" passes,
> but will need KDE4 client apps to test it better.

There is a port of strigiapplet in area51, which is a KDE3 application.
But so far i was not able to get it to work, because either the daemon
crashed or the applet was unusable.

Unfortunately i won't be able to make ports of the missing kdebase-
parts this week.

regards arved