[kde-freebsd] KDE4/Qt4 porting efforts?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jan 8 09:45:19 CET 2008

On Sunday 06 January 2008, Danny Pansters wrote:
> > - Updated Qt4 in ports. bombs on qt from ports(iirc something to do with
> > moc), works fine with svn qt-copy though.

That reminds me that I have always had trouble with kde4automoc; it spawns off
a bunch of mocs and then under some conditions hangs. Alex Neundorf (CMake
dude) confirms this. But is anyone else seeing this -- and more importantly,
able to track it down to whatever is keeling over in select(2) ?

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot