[kde-freebsd] kdesupport weirdness

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Feb 8 21:30:20 CET 2008

On Friday 08 February 2008 21:21, David Johnson wrote:
> Sorry, but I don't have any output to show. But it makes me wonder if the
> kdesupport ports should be installed to /usr/local/kde4 along with the
> other kde4 libraries.

I keep having trouble where installed KDE4 headers (in my case
in /opt/kde-4.0/) from kdesupport interfere with subsequent builds because
the installed places end up before the source locations in include order. Is
that what you're seeing as well? Try installing KDE4, then waiting a week --
for something to change in the API -- and then rebuild.

[ade] -- not building from ports