[kde-freebsd] Hi World Kde on FreeBSD

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 20:31:20 CET 2008

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 02:05:07 Thomas Abthorpe wrote:
> On December 2, 2008 04:29:15 pm Diego Lucena Pumar wrote:
> > In first time I want to have a little presentation. My name is Diego and
> > live in Spain. I study Computer Science, in my country her name is
> > Ingenieria en Informática. I would like participate on FreeBSD project by
> > the knoledge. I think that is a good idea coming for some that use
> > normaly, and this is KDE. I need help to iniciate on the project porting
> > KDE to FreeBSD. I know some about C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP principaly.
> > Someone want to help me? Thanks, sorry for my english. Wainting a reply.

Hi Diego,

Thomas has already pointed you in the right directions for FreeBSD specific
things. KDE 4.1.3 is available for FreeBSD, and work has started on KDE 4.2.

There is also forum.kde.org, but many of the more development-oriented groups
prefer mailing lists like this one. And to get you started in KDE development
of any sort, techbase.kde.org is essential.

[ade]