[kde-freebsd] Urgent assistance with Building Qt4-sql

Warren Liddell shinjii at maydias.com
Wed Dec 3 12:39:02 CET 2008

Just updated my ports via csup and i need qt4-sql installed as a
dependency for KDE4.1.3, but it refuses to let me compile it with the
following error reguardless if i use the little-endian or big-endian
trigger, the result is the same...

The target system byte order could not be detected!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to see the final report.
You can use the -little-endian or -big-endian switch to
./configure to continue.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to kde at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/databases/qt4-sql/work/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.4.1/src/sql/../..//config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/qt4-sql.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portinstall.13456.0 env make
** Fix the problem and try again.
** Listing the failed packages (-:ignored / *:skipped / !:failed)
         ! databases/qt4-sql     (unknown build error)