[kde-freebsd] Qt palette problem

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sun Aug 24 06:57:17 CEST 2008

This may be related to Hannes color problem. I'm using KDE 3.5.9 and am not
sure if this is new to 3.5.8, and am not sure if it's just FreeBSD. Anyway,
it appears that KDE is not "exporting" its color palette correctly.

I want to check that other people are seeing this before I log it as a bug.

Disabled push buttons and comboboxes are being drawn as if they are active.
KDE applications are fine, but plain-Qt apps are not drawing buttons/combos
correctly. In a non-KDE windowmanager (windomaker, fluxbox, etc) there is no
problem, only under KDE (I haven't tried KDE4.1 yet). Look at the qtconfig
app for an example. Change the palette to disabled and see if the button
colors change. On my system they are not "graying" out.

--
David Johnson