[kde-freebsd] kdeutils3 build broken on HEAD..

Daniel Eischen deischen at freebsd.org
Sat Aug 16 15:32:58 CEST 2008

[
   Some history for das...

   Additions of some (and not all) long functions have been
   breaking ports that just perform cursory checks for a couple
   of long functions and then think they have access to them
   all.
]

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008, Martin Wilke wrote:

> Thanks Daniel patch works.

No problem.  I wish there was an easier way to check for all the
needed functions.  In a perfect world, I suppose kdeutils would
check for all the long functions instead of just for asinl()
and sqrtl(), but that seems kind of tedious.  Unfortunately, we
(FreeBSD) are implementing these functions piecemeal instead of
getting them all at once.  When we do get the full set of these
long functions, I guess we'll have to come back and revisit this
patch again.

It might be interesting to see how kdeutils handles this in
KDE4 - does the same problem exist there?

--
DE