[kde-freebsd] Port: misc/kdeutils4

Cody Frazier codyfrazier at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 15 07:57:11 CEST 2008

Hello,

While building this port I came across a possible required dependency
that is not listed as a dependency in the description. This port
requires |/usr/ports/archivers/libarchive to build properly on my
system.I didn't save the output but it stopped with an error when I
tried to compile it. However, the output referenced libarchive so after
building this port I was able to build kdeutils4 without a problem.
Using 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0.

Thanks,

Cody Frazier