[kde-freebsd] Kopete and login into http://mail,live.com/

Matthias Apitz guru at Sisis.de
Wed Apr 30 14:15:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm using Kopete 3.5.8 in FreeBSD 7.0 for MSN with an account in
Hotmail.com; Kopete is launched when KDE comes up and auto-login with
the account into Hotmail, no problem;

I nearly never read mail there in Hotmail and sometimes on Kopete
launches it says to me that I have new SPAM there and if I want to read
it; when I say OK it fires up a browser with a file URL like this

file://usr/home/guru/.kde/tmp-rebelion.Sisis.de/kopetehotmail-cMi4zY.html

this let Konqueror directly go to the INBOX there, without further
asking for account and password, no problem;

I was keen to know what is in this file and how this works, but the file
/usr/home/guru/.kde/tmp-rebelion.Sisis.de/kopetehotmail-cMi4zY.html does
not exist anymore in the filesystem, i.e. Kopete seems to remove this
when the browser has read the file (or the named pipe);

can someone sheet a bit light over this? thx in advance

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC GmbH