[kde-freebsd] kde* port and autoconf?

Christian Weisgerber naddy at freebsd.org
Sun Apr 6 17:30:11 CEST 2008

I'm currently looking at making multimedia/kdemultimedia3 build
with the new FLAC API (PR #119476).  I was just going to adapt the
short OpenBSD patch, but this changes configure.in, and adding
autoconf to USE_AUTOTOOLS causes other problems.  Apparently none
of the KDE-related ports now uses autoconf, so is this a general
no-no?  I can of course produce a diff against the configure script
itself, but that will be virtually incomprehensible.  Suggestions?

Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy at mips.inka.de