[kde-freebsd] I was wondering ?

Jean-Francois Papineau stylish62 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:23:21 CEST 2008

Hi, my name is Jean-Francois Papineau. I have installed the kde desktop
enviroment with pkg_add -r binarys after I upgraded to the 7.0-RELEASE. When I
started the X window system with the kde desktop enviroment it worked normaly
but when I used konqueror I got a "io-slave" error so I did a fresh install
for 7.0-RELEASE and used the binary packages, that fixed the problem. Then I
chose to recompile the FreeBSD base system for my cpu architecture. After I
rebooted into my new system the password field indicators had larger space
between earch dot. Have you guys had any of thoughs problems before ? What do
you guys think was the cause for the io-slave problem and why are the
password field indicators different from the binary release before I
recompiled the base system ?