[kde-freebsd] Kopete 0.11.3 (KDE 3.5.4) && Yahoo.de

Matthias Apitz m.apitz at oclcpica.org
Wed Oct 17 07:32:10 CEST 2007

El día Tuesday, October 16, 2007 a las 04:30:59PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Kopete 0.11.3 already for long time, but since some
> days it con not connect to Yahoo anymore; it tries to do and
> interchanges data with Yahoo on port 5050 (I watched it with
> TCPDUMP), but then is says 'account or password invalid', of
> course it is not and I'm loged'in with my browser to the Yahoo
> mail account which works pretty much fine;
>
> The connect to MSN is fine at the same time.
>
> I've installed as a test Gaim (gaim-1.5.0_8 from the ports) and
> it does not work either. Has Yahoo changed something in their
> login procedure?

after playing around a lot of time I hit the problem: while
before (for years) I had to use as account

	xxxx at yahoo.de

now I have only to fill in the account without the '@yahoo.de'
part. This way it works again, in Kopete as well as in Gaim.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
e <m.apitz at oclcpica.org> - w http://www.oclcpica.org/ http://www.UnixArea.de/