[kde-freebsd] koffice does not build on amd64 (GCC 4.2)

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Thu May 24 19:02:41 CEST 2007

I'm trying to build kde3 on my amd64 machine running very recent
-CURRENT:

FreeBSD lasagna.marcuscom.com 7.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #13: Tue
May 22 23:48:10 EDT 2007
marcus at lasagna.marcuscom.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LASAGNA  amd64

And I get this error:

http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/kde3_build.txt

This machine was pristine in terms of ports.  I first installed GNOME,
then when for kde3.  My make.conf can be found at:

http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/LASAGNA_make.conf

But since this error deals with an internal g++ header, it makes me
think that perhaps ordering or compiler flags is tripping this up.  I
looked through the mailing list archives, but didn't see anything.
Pointyhat has not built koffice yet.

Joe